Our Statement of Faith says: In all things Christ…
- We believe in the verbal, plenary inspiration of the Bible; that it is made up of 66 books, and is free from error in doctrine, fact and ethic i.e. inerrant; that it is the Word of God and the only infallible and authoritative rule of faith and practice.
- We believe in one Triune God, eternally existent in three coequal persons-Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal and physical return in power and glory.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, but that through sin he brought upon himself and his posterity not only physical death, but also spiritual death, which is separation from God; that all human beings by physical birth possess a sinful nature and are therefore actual sinners in thought, word, and deed; and that man, as such, is condemned to hell and utterly unable to remedy his lost condition by himself or by ecclesiastical rite.
- We believe that the salvation of lost and sinful man is a free gift of God’s grace apart from works, based solely upon Christ’s vicarious and atoning death, effected by the regenerative work of the Holy Spirit, and received by trusting in Christ’s finished work on the cross.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost-they that are saved to the resurrection of life, and they that are lost to the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in the Lord Jesus Christ.