Perry Hall Christian School Policies and Procedures
- subscribe to the Statement of Faith of Perry Hall Christian School.
- Parents are fully committed and involved in their child’s education and spiritual formation at PHCS.
- The student has been promoted the preceding school year.
- The student has a sufficiently positive record of conduct and behavioral adjustment to school to ensure success at PHCS.
- The student must exhibit a capability of being able to satisfactorily fulfill the rigorous educational program of PHCS.
- Students in grades 5-12 must express a desire to attend Perry Hall Christian School.
- Students applying for Kindergarten must be five years old as of September 1 of the school year for which they are applying. Likewise, students applying for K4 must be four years old as of September 1, and K3 must be three years old by September 1 of the school year for which they are applying.
- Supply a copy of the following by either uploading it in your application or sending it to the school office: last year’s final report card, the current report card, the most recent achievement test results, and any IEP, 504 or accommodation plan (if applicable).
Complete the Student Application and return it to us with:
$50.00 application fee
Students entering grades 2-12, obtain a copy of his/her most recent achievement test results from your child’s school. Supply a copy of last year’s final report card and the current year’s report card.
Submit character reference
Upon receipt of your child’s application, you will be contacted for an interview.
Next Steps (upon acceptance)
Return a signed Financial Contract
$150 Registration Fee
Return Immunizations and Medical Records
Release of Records
Enrollment in FACTS
Perry Hall Christian School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship, athletic programs, or other school-administrated programs.