Perry Hall Christian School Policies and Procedures
- Subscribe to the Statement of Faith of Perry Hall Christian School.
- Parents are fully committed and involved in their child’s education and spiritual formation at PHCS.
- The student has been promoted the preceding school year.
- The student has a sufficiently positive record of conduct and behavioral adjustment to school to ensure success at PHCS.
- The student must exhibit a capability of being able to satisfactorily fulfill the rigorous educational program of PHCS.
- Students in grades 5-12 must express a desire to attend Perry Hall Christian School.
- Students applying for Kindergarten must be five years old as of September 1 of the school year for which they are applying. Likewise, students applying for K4 must be four years old as of September 1, and K3 must be three years old by September 1 of the school year for which they are applying.
Please upload or forward to PHCS a copy of your student’s:
- Birth Certificate
- Last Year’s Final Report Card
- Current Year’s Report Card
- Most Recent Achievement Test Results
- IEP/IFSP/504 Plan, if applicable
- $50 application fee, sent directly to the school office
Student Assessment and Family Interview – Upon receipt of your completed application and fee, the Admissions Team will contact you to schedule an assessment and family interview time.
Perry Hall Christian School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship, athletic programs, or other school-administrated programs.